Here at Grupo Cooperativo Cajamar, we understand that the relationship with our various stakeholders is dynamic, as a result of today's complex society and the differing expectations of citizens, their organisations, and institutions.
- We identify and analyse the expectations of our different stakeholders, establishing channels of dialogue and offering innovative responses to social changes and phenomena.
- The principles and good practices of corporate governance along with the concept of global quality guide all our stakeholder relations, with our members, shareholders and investors, employees, customers, and suppliers.
- The financial and non-financial information we pass on to our members, shareholders, and investors is governed by the principles of transparency, relevance, and opportunity, giving an accurate picture of our situation and behaviour.
- In relation to employees, Grupo Cooperativo Cajamar uses performance criteria that promote a good working environment, equal opportunities, diversity, a healthy work/life balance, and active knowledge management.
- In relation to our customers, Grupo Cooperativo Cajamar is committed to providing quality financial solutions that respond to the interests and needs of our members and customers, promoting financial education and inclusion, socially responsible investment, sustainable local development, the social economy and, in particular, the development of the agri-food sector.
- We ensure fair and equitable relationships with our suppliers within a framework of cooperation and loyalty.
- We implement preventive anti-corruption policy mechanisms, promoting ethical behaviour, respect for human rights and good fiscal practices, establishing appropriate and timely compliance and supervision mechanisms.
- Our communications adhere to the principle of compliance or explanation, the principle of materiality, and the principle of comparability in order to transparently convey to society relevant financial and non-financial information that allows for public scrutiny of our ethical behaviour as well as our economic-financial, social, and environmental performance.
Our Corporate Social Responsibility policy is the cornerstone of our Ethical Management System. Its implementation is coordinated by the Ethical Management and Social Responsibility Committee, and is supervised by the Board of Directors of Banco de Crédito Social Cooperativo, our Group's parent entity.